Friday, May 21, 2010

// NO TITLE

troubles, everyone dont want troubles. sometimes i'm just so sick and tired of all these, i just want to sleep so i dont have to think of anything. why cant everyone's life be HAPPILY EVER AFTER ? i knw im a bitch at times. i want to stop being such a bitch, but i just cannot bring myself not to think of what happened, i'm sorry. everytime i just pretend i can forget about it, but whenever u go thr..... i just feel so..... maybe i just need to get myself to think properly. why cant i just forget the fucking shit.............................................................................................................
tdy i slept the whole day, i didnt go to school. i dont like to go to school when things are bothering me, when things happen to me. i should have done something more productive instead of sleeping my day away. i've got work tmr......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home