Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just realise i havent been updating much. Yesterday my boyfriend came over to my house to catch a movie. Lying on the bed, eating chips and drinking pepsi with him beside me felt so nice. I wished those moments would stay. Seeing him fall asleep beside me was so nice. He is just like a cute baby. I love the way u look like when u sleep even though u snore rly loudly. I love the way when u just wake up and smile at me. sometimes i don't know what i want. I have been selling off many stuffs in my cupboard, so much that i have no more clothes to wear. But my boyfriend tells me its ok because he still love me even i were to keep repeating my clothes. He tells me he loves me not because of the clothes i have. I have been with him for almost 3 years, i know its not very long but i really think he is the one. My boyfriend is a very busy man, he has 10001 plans waiting for him. But he still makes the effort to cancel his plans just to go out with me. I love u rajidisharnan.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been selling off many stuffs in my cupboard, so much that i have no more clothes to wear." Hahaha, SAMESAME - Can relate this this.

And 3YEARS is very long ok!

June 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Rachel Y said...

hahaha! rly man, my clothes are like.... damn little. i always wear black/grey/stripes with jeans. thats ittt

June 22, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you marry your boyfriend, means you convert to muslim la?

June 23, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel Y said...

hahaha that idk. still long way to go

June 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why you post the same as other people one? exactly the same thing but different phrasing.

June 27, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home